Tuesday 28 February 2012

Herbal Ally

__ HAWTHORN__
Daily I sit close, I wait for you to share your teachings, I close my eyes & feel my heart beat as one with the pulse of your rejuvenation  .. the gentle regular pulse, internal strength. Sensing patience, endurance with clarity & determination. An exquisite sense of balance overwhelms all thinking - peace & oneness, love & contentment pervade each & every cell . . anticipating all yet to unfurl .  A matrix of love - uniting all things - strengthening connectedness. Thank you Hawthorn, you share such valuable qualities.
Such beautiful vibrant red buds waiting to unfurl. A myriad of branches beautifully preparing for Spring's opening ceremony.

1 comment:

  1. Her heart medicine is talking to your heart! How beautiful! Gorgeous photos, Paules xxx

    ReplyDelete